Monday, February 06, 2006

Goals for February

I will have to spend more time studing this month and with the Olympics coming up as well. I do not expect to play a lot. I hope to get in 5-600 SnGs. This will probably be most of my play as I had very little sucsess with the bonuswhoring last month. I will upgrade my ROI target to 8% as I did run at 10% last month which was well above my 5% target.

I will start the month 6 and 7 tableing depending on how focused I feel and hopefully be ready to 8 table at the end of the month. If I continue with my ugly ITM stats I will probably buy the Sit and Go powertools program to analyse my ITM game better. At the moment I am using a spreadsheet program that does the ICM calculations for me, but it does not work for 3-handed analysis.

My financial goals will be:
SNGs 550 @ 8% ROI: 2420
Rakeback 550*5*0,25: 680
Bonuses: 250
Total: 3350

In addition I have become a party VIP and will do everything I can to meet the goals they give me starting next week. Hopefully that will bring in about $500 extra. The new partypoker store will be up as well this month, and that will give me some extra perks as I have 250k+ points to spend :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home