Monday, January 09, 2006

Week 1

Results
SNGs:
192 SNGs played
39.58% ITM, 16.95% ROI, 22-26-27---117
Profit: $1790
Rakeback: $240
-----------------------
$2030

Bonuswhoring:
Crypto 3 x $47 = $141
Play at Crypto: -$124
MartinsPoker: $350
Play at Martinspoker: -$120
------------------------------
$247

Total Profit Week 1: $2277


First I am a little dissapointed that I did not meet my goal of 200 SNGs played. The reason for this was that I had to clear more bonus than expected.

I started out running very well. Winning over $2000 in about 130 tournaments played between monday and friday. My luck did not last through the weekend and I ended up with a small loss Saturday and dropped about $250 Sunday.

Some of this was probably because of bad play as I struggled to adjust to the looser calling ranges of the weekend players. I did not play very well in the first three days of the week either, mainly not being as aggressive as I should from the small blind and when I ran up a big stack. Thursday and Friday were the only days I felt I was really playing well.

I have been going through 3-5 hand histories every day except for the weekend. This has been very important and I feel I play with a lot more confidence after I have reviewed a couple of tournaments.

PokerAce HUD is the shit! I am able to make a lot of plays I would normally not have the reads to make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home