Monday, January 30, 2006

Week 4

Results
SNGs:
237 SNGs played
36.29% ITM, 8.55% ROI, 29-24-33---151
Profit: $1115
Rakeback: $296
-----------------------
$1411

Bonuswhoring:
B2B-network: $168
Play at B2B-network: $30
------------------------------
$198

Total Profit Week 3: $1609

Started the week where I left off last week (losing). Things turned around Wedensday and my downswing ended at about 32 buyins. Ran extremely well Wedensday and Thursday netting almost $1300 over these two days. Friday was not good and I was looking at my worst day of poker being down about $800 at one point. Luckily I finished my last 5-6 tourneys really strong and ended down just $250 for the day. I didn`t get to play this weekend as I had a floorball game Saturday and didnt feel really sharp Sunday after celebrating our win Saturday night.

I missed my target once again, which is not good, but I am still happy I managed to stay away Sunday as I felt I couldn`t bring my A-game. Anyways started 7-tabeling in the end of the week and felt that went very well. Cleared some bonus Sunday and for the first time came out ahead with the playing. Overall I have to say I am happy with the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home