Thursday, February 16, 2006

Week 6

Results
SNGs:
268 SNGs played
34.33% ITM, 6.85% ROI 35-26-31---176
Profit: $1010
Rakeback: $300
VIP bonus: $140
------------------------
$1450

This week was as brutal as a winning week could be I guess. I didn`t start out good and because of some serious lack of sleep the past weekend I got really emotional unstable. First time this year I have gone on any kind of tilt. I destroyed my ipod earphones, which sucked anyways, after a bad river. Took a break, played some nutbar at the .5/1 limit party tables (those guys are amazing as they actually leave the table when you come in and raise every hand preflop if possible.) Anyways my luck changed and I calmed down enough to finish the week on a strong note.

When I am losing I get extra motivated to play more games and that is the reason for my very high number of games played this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home